HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Girl or Boy...It's All the Same!

I'll never forget my big 20 week ultrasound during my first pregnancy.  Before finding out the gender I thought and would even say I want my first born to be a son.  Then I found out we were having a girl.  My reaction to finding out I was having a daughter and not a son probably didn't make sense.  I was ecstatic - through the roof excited!  Easily one of the best days of my life! 

I don't know why I ever said I had a preference.  Suddenly all I wanted was a little girl.  


And having a girl is perfect!

And shopping for a girl has been fun.  Just ask LKB.

Girls look cute in headbands.


You can really deck a girl out in fur - faux fur!


What girl doesn't look stunning in pearls?


Or wearing dresses.



That was all just a long winded introduction to my point.  I have my perfect girl and now I couldn't be more excited we're having a boy!  (Actually, based on experience, I would probably be just as excited no matter what the gender happened to be.)

I've been getting super great deals planning ahead for this little guy.  The deals online are incredible and the close couldn't be cuter!

One of the too many blogs I stalk follow posted, i don't know why everybody says that little girls are the most fun to shop for.  The blogger linked to so many adorable little man clothing and items that will drain my bank account our son must have. 

These little manly items are so cute I can't stand it.

Seriously, check out the link above to the blog if you're ever going to have a baby boy, a grandson, or have a friend who will have a boy, or a neighbor that will have a boy, or have an unfortunate husband that wears 0 - 3 month clothing and likes sock monkeys.

In short, all genders are perfect.  Deep...  I know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment