HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Better to See You with My Dear

This is the coolest site I've come across in a long time. Actually my son Tanner told me about it. He is my link to coolness. I've noticed the latest trend in glasses, according to Jcrew, have been chunky glasses with a little bit of a retro feel. If you are looking to make such a stand here is your chance! This is an online site to order inexpensive nice  glasses and for every pair of glasses you order Warby Parker sends one to a person in need-more info.

How it works:

  1.  you go to the site
  2.  pick a few styles you like
  3. upload your picture- you can do a virtual try on, do as many styles as you want
  4. you can order glasses that way, by typing in your prescription, doing a little measuring
  5. or you can do an "at home try on"
  6. pick 5 styles you like and they will send them to your home- free shipping
  7. try them for 5 days- show all your friends- send them all back
  8. order the ones you like best!
Ok give me your opinion on which ones in the picture I should order!


2 comments:

  1. I like them all - I think I like the Crosbys for you! Or one of each. It's for a good cause!
    ~Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I've tried on about 100 pair of the big black glasses starting last summer and still haven't found the right pair. I'll try JCrew. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete