HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My new favorite lunch spot..... I just found today!

 I met AB at his office today and we walked a couple blocks to Patisserie 46. As we  got near  dogs were covering the sidewalk... to my delight!

They were just hanging out with their dog walker. So cool.....






...happy as can be,

...totally enjoying themselves.

 When you walk in, there is just good food and good aroma everywhere. You order at the counter:
                                     look at this counter!!!!!



Each day they make  1 kind of;   sandwich, quiche,  soup,
 tarte flambe (paper thin pizza)  tartine (I'm not sure what that is) and that's it. It may sound limiting-
it's not. What they make is super good, so why make more. When it's gone, it's gone.
 They also have many pastries and bread to choose from.
We shared a paper thin pizza with bacon and onion. Excellent! And we each had a cup of chilled, fresh pea soup! Sooooo goood!











It is a very friendly, comfortable place. If it stays warm enough outside, they will also have outdoor seating.

To me it feels like a little European Cafe. Great lunch! (did I say that already/)

As soon as I got in my car I called Mickey and said "pick a day, we have to go there next week!"
AB- don't ever go to Subway when you have this just down the street!

Oh I almost forgot, we did bring a couple little goodies home-

1 comment:

  1. I love your photo of the puppies waiting outside! My hubby and I live in Saint Louis Park and just had to share it on my blog!:) http://emilygotta.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete