HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

How to Freeze Your Jeans

and clean them!

I just saw this on apartmenttherapy.com

CRAZY!!!!

My son, a few months ago bought some jeans In NYC, that you are never suppose to wash. Yes- NEVER!
Hmmmm- that doesn't seem possible, at least that is what I thought when he told me that.
Then I came across this:

How to Freeze Your Jeans & "Clean" Them
Apartment Therapy Videos

Welcome to the latest episode in our new series of How To Videos. This one features a unique home cleaning tip. When I bought my first pair of "serious" jeans, the salesperson told me not to wash them if I wanted to keep the raw denim intact. Then she recommended the freezer method. It sounds like an urban myth, but I've found that it actually works (in a way).
I don't have any jeans of that sort, but I do know it is not fun to put on jeans right after they have been washed and dried. They are much more comfortable on day 3 or 4.
Well, think about it, clean out your freezer, maybe give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment