HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hi there!

I was just thinking I'd blog about the weekend and realized I literally don't know what I did all weekend.  Do you ever have that kind of weekend?  One that seemed fun and busy, but you didn't do anything.

Today, for example, I feel like we had a fun Sunday.  Um, our main event was going grocery shopping at Byerly's because of their big "Buy One Get One" sale.  (Seriously, if it was BOGO it is now in our pantry.)  Then we came home and cleaned our fridge, freezer and pantry.

I'm really not boring, but this first trimester is making me a total snooze fest simple.

If Piper could write she'd have a pretty crazy Friday to blog about.  As crazy fun as a 2 year old could have...Ben, Piper and I went to Red Robin for dinner.  She loved her chicken fingers and Shirley Temple, as well as the green balloon from the host stand!  Then, this is where it gets cRaZy!!!  We went to a 9:20PM showing of the movie Hop.  She was so excited about the treats, the bunnies and being out late.

Next weekend I'm either planning a ton of unbelievably exciting things to do just to blog about them or I'll stay under the radar and have LKB take over with some New Orleans dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment