HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Without Further Ado...

I'm terrible at introductions, apparently,
seeing that I haven't introduced our little spot on the worldwide web to my new best friend!

Let me introduce you...Philadelphia Cooking Creme.


BFF's!


This best friend stuff has rocked my world meals. 

It's a really thick sauce that you add to anything to make it taste good.  
Anything.  

Tonight, for example, I cooked chicken and mixed vegetables (seperately). 
Once the chicken and veggies were cooked I combined them.  
Then I added the Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme along with a can of spicy Rotel tomatoes. 
(Did I tell you she comes in different flavors?  LOVE!)
Mixed it all together and simmered while the rice cooked.

Wa la...Creamy, spicy chicken and veggies over rice.

Last week I used the Original Cooking Creme and added veggies, chicken and tomatoes and tossed it with pasta noodles.  Delish.


1 comment:

  1. I also love this. We did the Sante fe one with some farfalle added some fajita Steak, Rotel and a little cheese AWESOME. I also followed the recipe that came with one of the flavors for a Chicken potpie. Delish!

    ReplyDelete