HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mother-in-law Maxes Out!!!!!!!!


While shopping with my daughters-in-law the other day, we noticed a lot of maxi dresses and skirts. In fact we bought a couple-

Also, I have gotten a few emails featuring maxi styles- which  brought memories back of when I was in high school and that was "the thing to wear." So I dug through some boxes and pulled out this newspaper  article of when I was a junior in high school. WOW have things changed!!!!! Read for yourself.... hard to believe what they wrote!




Unfortunately, before I could cut out the articles, Romeo, whom you have met before, took a chunk out of my newspaper!

2 comments:

  1. wow. i can imagine hearing comments like those about certain styles today, but exposed ankles?? hard to believe that was in YOUR lifetime!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Too funny! You totally look like a professional model by the way- hot hot hot!

    ReplyDelete