HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Thursday, March 31, 2011

***Working 2 years in Market Research taught me that only 1.5% of women are pregnant at any given time, so I realize I should limit pregnancy talk to get a broader audience. :)

BUT - I've got baby on my brain, so bear with me!  Just 7 more months and I'll appeal to more of you!***

I've known I was pregnant for the past 5.5 weeks and can't stand the thought of waiting 11 more to find out if little bugger is a boy or a girlI'll never understand why patience is a virtue! 

Seems like everything I buy has a red clearance tag.
A few weeks ago, I picked up an IntelliGender Gender Prediction Kit at Target.

It's recommended you take the test anywhere after 10 weeks.  I'll be there in 6 days so I took the test today.  Again, I'll never understand why patience is a virtue!

You basically pee in a cup, swirl it for 10 seconds and then WAIT for 10 long minutes.

Then you read the results.................


It's not as easy as pink = girl / blue = boy.

BUT I THINK IT SAYS WE'RE HAVING A MOMMA'S BOY! 

Compare the color strip with each corresponding gender for yourself!!!  Do you think the urine is more yellow (girl) or green (boy)?


Holy smokes.  Now I look at the pictures side-by-side and have no idea what we're having.

I'll have to buy another kit.

2 comments:

  1. That is very funny. If you are that impatient - which I was - Jason and I went to a local 3D clinic and found out the gender at like 12 weeks via ultrasound for 50 bucks. I know they have them in MSP too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way - Now I'm excited and will be doing that in 11 days - seriously. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete