HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easter Ideas for BIG Kids

There is a glimmer of spring coming with a little bit warmer temps-
Which inspires me to start thinking about Easter.
I have a few suggestions for you for a big kid Easter Egg Hunt. I mean for teenagers- young adults.
What a fun thing to see your older kids and daughter-in-laws running around the yard looking for hidden eggs.
So here are a few suggestions:
These fun goodies are from: http://www.mcphee.com/shop/
Wasabi gum balls, pickle gum balls, roast beef gum balls, foi gras gum balls etc. There are hundreds of cool things-

I couldn't resist this cat-

even though he has nothing to do with Easter-
Romeo loves him!

A few other ideas are: false eyelashes, lottery tickets, scratch offs, $$, or of course candy
So check out Archee McPhee, I've been to the actual store in Fremont WA. It's CRAZY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment