HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Monday, March 14, 2011

Stay Tuned: Saltine Challenge Tomorrow

You know the Saltine Challenge, right?  The you must eat 6 Saltine's in 60 seconds with no water challenge

If you've never been to a Junior High Church camp, you may not know what I'm talking about, so you can see it by click here!

It's supposed to be a difficult slash impossible challenge to conquer.  I think it'd be easy for me, seeing that in a day and a half, I've eaten almost 2 sleeves (and counting).  Heck, I'm sure I could eat 8 in 20 seconds with no water and I'm not typically cocky.

We'll see, and you can see too, TOMORROW.  Ben will tape it.  I'll probably being going up against my dog, Blue. 

I'd have Ben tape the challenge now since I'm eating the crackers while I type, but I feel like poo and haven't washed my face in two days and Ben says it looks like I'm starting dreads.

SALTINE'S ARE AMAZING!!! 

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment