HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Thursday, March 10, 2011

MOO CARDS


So, do you like our business cards?

You can get some like these, (well almost-with your own design), at :http://us.moo.com/

I have used this source for a couple years... and I LOVE them.
Moo does business cards, mini cards, postcards, note cards, stickers & more.
You can either use your own design (just upload) or they have hundreds to choose from.
I used  the business cards for my girls senior pictures- so cool! You can also have an image on the back, along with your info.


I also have  made mini cards. They can be used for tags for products, a little thank you- the website has so many ideas for you and examples.
They give you a choice of their regular paper or their "green" paper. I've always just used the regular and the quality is great.


Right now I'm collecting pictures to upload for a set to give to great grandparents, so they can show the babies off to their friends. They don't have iphones or such and it's so much better to have these tucked in a bag than hauling a photo album around. So I think they will like these.  A perfect gift for Mother's Day.
Check these out, I have quite a few of these little black boxes sitting around. Moo offers so many more ideas than what I have. Hmmmmm.... I think I should work for them or at least get a discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment