HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Monday, March 7, 2011

A few of my favorite things!

Mickey's Home Decor Edition
I love my Harry Allen vase, mounted right there on the wall. 


Talk about a conversation piece!  LKB gave us this for Christmas a few years ago and I love it. 

You can buy this here.  He makes coat hooks, key holders and all kinds of other things too!

A few years ago I got Ben a magnetic bottle opener that attaches tightly to the side of the fridge.
It blends in, as you can see below and clings so tight so it never gets lost.


We have it in stainless steele and bought it here.

Random signage is the best.  Here's one of my favorites.


I got the above "Family Rules" sign above from this Etsy shop. 

It adds a personal touch to our house, and I love the shabby color!  They have other colors too.

We have 2 dogs, Blue and Barry and 1 cat, Skunk.  I love them. 

My mother-in-law (LKB) has made some awesome animal decor for us!

Bubba (RIP) and Skunk.

Our all-star, Blue, as a puppy.

She's got talent!  Now if we could just get a pic of Barry...hint hint.  JK!

In case LKB is just waiting on a pic, here's Barry!  :)
And last, but not least, I know I've showed our transformation of the entry nook.  I just have to post a pic again because the mirrored table and wallpapered mural is some of my favorite decor in our home.



Have any home decor you love and want to share!  Either shoot us a message or post a comment.  We always love new ideas!!!



1 comment:

  1. Great post, Mickey! Love that Etsy sight and the home decor tips. You rock!

    ReplyDelete