HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Friday, March 18, 2011

Winning the Lottery

When Mickey asked me to do a blog with her, I thought, "wow- that would be fun!" I'm not a writer- AT ALL, but i do have a lot of ideas- hmmmm. I just felt honored to even be asked to do one with her-
We started out getting used to the idea and coming up with topics for it. Mickey researched mother-in-law/daughter-in-law blogs, and really could find NONE out there. So we went about posting a few things. As we told people about it we found that there really may be a purpose  and need for this. We have no idea what we are doing or why our relationship works.
 ( Also Mickey loves her sister-in-law Trish, me too- ) We all just really like each other. So we will try to figure all this out and pass along tidbits, without getting too sappy.
 It doesn't even bother me when I post something and Mickey has to change a word or 2 for me, or add my signature at the end. It is helpful Mickey!
 The only thing I am a little concerned about is every time i talk to her we get cut off- and I know it isn't me, and I know she doesn't have AT&T- so she doesn't have dropped calls. Do you think she's trying to tell me something?

About a month ago, my  youngest daughter told me she feels like she has won the lottery in parents- wow- I will hang onto that thought forever!
Well, I also have won the lottery in daughter-in-laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment