HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mother-in-law Girl Fun!!!!

Long ago I got an idea from my friend Mary, who has 11 kids in her family. Lots of sisters, lots of sister-in-laws. They always seemed to have something going on. I remember her telling me, no one ever wanted to leave the party first because then everyone else could talk about them. They are Irish and Italian- and I always wanted to have some of that excitement and closeness.
One very cool thing that Mary's mom started, each year around Mother's Day, all the sisters and sister-in-laws would go out for a special lunch- and NO ONE would miss. They would also have a girls weekend at the cabin. I kept that idea tucked away for when I would have a bigger family. When I finally had 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 daughters we started a Girl's Night out, around Christmas. We would go eat at the mall, or go have our nails done... great fun. We have missed doing this due to babies and other conflicts. So this year we really need to do this again, and I think a better time will be around Mother's Day  when things are not quite so hectic. They are great moms and also I love having the interaction with my younger girls who adore the time we all spend together. So get ready girls.. we have to set a date!

No comments:

Post a Comment