HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Too Soon to Tell...Too Late!

I can keep friend's secrets, but I can't keep my own!

Ben, Piper and I are expecting a baby!

Baby #2 is due November 2nd.  It's really early to share the news, but a 2+ pound weight gain and gagging on my way to Sephora and dinner last night gives me comfort knowing the baby is progressing well.  :)

Piper was a week early, to the day, so there's hope that we'll be home from the hospital in time to dress the little bean up for Halloween.  No idea why that would that particularly excite me.


2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!! Yet another exceedingly beautiful person to enter the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Lyz - You're too sweet! You're probably about ready to have your baby! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete