HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Friday, March 4, 2011

From the Block to Idol

She may still be 'Jenny from the block', but her makeup is out of this world!

I've only seen bits and pieces of American Idol.  The singers are fabulous, but not as fabulous as Jennifer Lopez' makeup!  Yes please.

After googling my day away, searching for how I can clone her lips, I found a good lead here

I'm a big fan of her shiny pale pink lips.  It's suggested she starts out with NARS lipstick in Cruising and tops that with NARS lipgloss in Sweet Dreams.  The duo is $48 (that's steep) but boy I'd kill for the look.

 
I am so excited to surprise Ben tonight (true story) with a trip to Sephora so I can try it out for myself! 

Lucky Ben - Selfless me!

Now, if I ever get a week or 2 in the tropics, with nothing to do but bathe in the sun AND my skin decides to tan rather than blister slash peel, I'd go with her totally nude lips.  P.h.e.n.o.m.e.n.a.l!

Once I get my Jenny lips on at Sephora tonight, I'll post a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment