HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Thursday, March 10, 2011

GAP love!

Today 7 of us girls, 4 of whom are 2 and under, hit up the Mall of America together.
I'll introduce you to the mall rats:

LKB - You know her.
Trish - LKB's other daughter-in-law, my sister-in-law and also one of my closest friends.
Finley - Trish's 2 year old, adorable, vivacious little girl.  She and Piper could pass for twins and are BFF's!
Willa - Trish's perfect 2 month old daughter.
Liv - Trish's other perfect 2 month old daughter.
Me - You know me.
Piper - You know her.

The little girls were great - we even made it through a practice lockdown with no tears!

Ok, I need to get on with my point.  GAP GAP GAP! 

Have you been to the Gap lately?  I'm in love!

We started off at Baby Gap.  My goodness.  If I won the lottery or sold many many more Invisible Fences (that's my actual job) I'd have bought the whole store.

The 4 little girls got matching tutus and legging combos.  So cute I can't stand it.


Then we elevatored the double stroller, toddlers and ourselves down to the women's section.

There were bargains galore!  Yes, Bargains at Gap.

We all 3 bought different colors of cardigans on sale for $13.99 each!  Fun colors and everything!  I can't find pics online, but I'll tell you - THEY ARE CUTE!

The only problem is that LKB, Trish and I will have to constantly call each other before getting together to be sure we're not matching.  The little girls, on the other hand, we'll call to make sure they're matching!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment