HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I'm Wearing............Right Now!

Everyone  usually wears something each day, that is meaningful to them in some way. I just kind of leave them on and don't give them much thought. And I don't even know what triggered me to think of it today-
So what do you wear everyday that is meaningful to you?

  1. Of course I wear my wedding ring and never take it off other than for an occasional cleaning.
  2. I also wear a very small fleur de lis, that I got in New Orleans, shortly after Katrina
  3. I wear a round disc that I made that says,"Tell me what it is you plan to do with your one wild and precious life." A saying by Mary Oliver.
  4. And I wear a cross I got in Korea. It was actually a key chain for about $1.99 with a gaudy tassel hanging on it. I bought a few that I have given to special friends. This one I started wearing when we were adopting Hana and waiting for her to arrive. To me is it worth a hundred times the $1.99.
  5. My bracelet AB created and has charms with my grandkids name, birthdate, and birthstone...love,love.love! I plan on having a very heavy wrist someday!



So what do you wear?


2 comments:

  1. This post made me smile... I wear my wedding ring and band plus a ring on my RH with Brody's birthstone (my angel baby) and a teardrop remembrance necklace, also for Brody. Often I wear earrings my brother gave me. All very special to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too rarely take off my wedding ring, but this winter the diamond fell out so last week i bought a cheapo ring because i felt so naked ($3.99 mood ring and i kind of love it!). we'll figure out a new ring some time.
    i wear blue sapphire earrings that were a grad gift from a friend - i don't intentionally keep them on all the time, but i forget to change earrings and these are one of the few small enough for me to tolerate..
    that's it. for now.

    ReplyDelete