HIS MOM AND ME Headline Animator

HIS MOM AND ME

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Why learn to knit when your Mother-in-law does it for you?

Usually you don't think of knitting this time of year- but I just had a great day with my sister-in-law at a yarn shop in Minneapolis. Steven Be's  !!!!!!!! Being there makes you feel like you are on vacation in New Orleans.

                                                                           Steven has knit pieces for
                                                                           Jennifer Aniston and others!
                                                                           Steven=Glitter Knitter!
 Steven has all kinds of classes and events going on ALL the time.
Today there was a beautiful lunch with soup, salads, desserts!!
Check out the schedule at his website above.
Also he has people, like Deary a.k.a. Jesse, to help you figure out what kind of yarn and patterns go with each other.
It is a totally fun day!!!!!
Ok Mickey, with all these babies- I need Help!!!!!
Come take a class with me!









My first attempt to take a picture of my little sweater I just finished for Finley. Piper, yours will be done soon!




1 comment: